#13 Queuing links results in HTTP 500 error

Open
opened 1 month ago by kitAvC · 0 comments
kitAvC commented 1 month ago

Context

I use Google Chrome on a PC/Windows 10. I have the queue enabled on my blog for 2x posts a day. When I tried to queue a link, I got an HTTP 500 error. I went back to make sure the queue number update changes saved, and they did, so I’m not sure what’s up.

Process

Not sure what to put here

Current result

Update queue to number other than 0. Attempt to add link, tag, and queue. Receive error message:

“This page isn’t working waterfall.social is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500”.

Check queue. Nothing is queued. I tested a text post, however, and it successfully queued.

Screenshot

Screenshot freshly generated for your use and attached!

Details

First happened on awn-network.waterfall.social, which I manage Tested again on personal account, disturbtheuniverse.waterfall.social, same result

Examples

N/A

## Context I use Google Chrome on a PC/Windows 10. I have the queue enabled on my blog for 2x posts a day. When I tried to queue a link, I got an HTTP 500 error. I went back to make sure the queue number update changes saved, and they did, so I'm not sure what's up. ## Process Not sure what to put here ## Current result Update queue to number other than 0. Attempt to add link, tag, and queue. Receive error message: "This page isn’t working waterfall.social is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500". Check queue. Nothing is queued. I tested a text post, however, and it successfully queued. ## Screenshot Screenshot freshly generated for your use and attached! ## Details First happened on awn-network.waterfall.social, which I manage Tested again on personal account, disturbtheuniverse.waterfall.social, same result ## Examples N/A
Sign in to join this conversation.
Loading…
Cancel
Save
There is no content yet.